Friday, April 1, 2011

We all live under one roof!

While reading my devotional( which sorry to say this but have been slacking...but god has brought me back to it) I thought about spring and( in case your wondering i'm not talking about spring break) i'm talking about the actual season. I mean the downside in my opinion is the pollen. But the reading i was reading Psalm 104:1-13, and 24-30  which state " praise the lord, O my soul,... he makes the clouds his chariot and rides on the wings of the wind. Hemakes winds his messengers, flames of fire his servants. He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved...." then in verse 24 " How many are your works, O lord! in wisdom you made them all; The earth is full of your creatures. There is the sea, vast and spacious, teeming with creatures beyond numbers- living things both large and small...THese all look to you to give them their food at the proper time..." these readings made me think about how people treat the earth not only is it spring where all the flowers bloom even for a day. But also this earth is home  to other things besides us humans. Therefore i encourage you to take from this reading to take care of this earth because god has given us this great home.

No comments:

Post a Comment